Monday, January 21, 2013

Hummus with No Beans

After a long weekend at a dental convention, I found restaurants helping patrons to stick to Paleo or any type of lifestyle change is HARD!!!!!!  Yes I cheated, but not as bad as you think! I had a small amount of fruits, large amounts of salads and organic eggs and bacon.  But hey...a girl HAD to have Mexican food at some point!

I needed something refreshing this evening before my WOD that I KNOW is gonna floor me!  I made a great, fresh no-bean hummus and served with a side of 20 baby carrots....

Paleo No-Bean Hummus

 
2 Zucchini, peeled and chopped
2 T Fresh Lemon Juice
2 cloves garlic
2 T Tahini
Pinch of Cayenne
Seal Salt

Put all in a food processor and puree!  Winner Winner Hummus dinner...well snack.... :) 
 
 
 
HAPPY PALEO COOKING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment